RGS We Care
We are living in a time of extreme uncertainty with the impact of coronavirus affecting our daily lives. All of us here at RGS have the entire Reigatian community in our thoughts. #RGSWeCare
The benefit of being part of a large, connected, global community is that we have the power, collectively, to do some good.
RGS is here to help you – wherever you are in the world and whatever your association to the school.
We call on our wonderful Reigatian community to help and support each other in the difficult – indeed unprecedented – times that we face.
If the RGS team can help in any way, please get in contact via our dedicated number, or email:
Telephone / text : 07535 799 344
Can RGS help?
- Would you like a chat with someone friendly on the phone?
- Do you need some urgent supplies?
- Can we connect you with some Reigatians in your area?
- Need someone to post a letter or run an errand?
Are you able to become a Reigatian volunteer?
- Be on hand to chat to someone
- Deliver some essential supplies
- Be on standby to help!
Over the coming days and weeks, our support will include:
- Sending handwritten letters from RGS students
- Making phone calls to those who may be living alone
- Uploading videos showcasing the many talents of RGS students
- Sending weekly e-newsletters featuring stories and recollections to bring the Reigatian community together
You are not alone, RGS is here to help in any way we can.
Connect with us and other Reigatians through our social channels:
- Join the Reigatian Community group on Facebook
- Follow @FoundationRGS on Twitter
- Follow @RGSFoundation on Instagram