The Reigatian magazine 2020 edition
Each issue of The Reigatian magazine provides an annual round-up of news from the Reigate Grammar School community.
While 2020 proved a challenging year, the positive can-do approach of Reigatians shone through. Who would have thought that in a year when supposedly nothing happened, we could still pack 92-pages with news, features, recollections and more?
Key articles include:
- RGS We Care. The community outreach work undertaken under the banner of RGS We Care, achieved incredible results – page 8
- RGS Professionals. From interviews with incredible individuals to informative events, discover the strength of the Reigatian network – page 18
- Overseas Ambassadors. Reigatians around the world highlight what life in 2020 has been like in their part of the world – page 26
- Rob Pierre: Be the Change! Our cover star this issue is CEO of digital marketing company, Jellyfish, Rob Pierre (parent) – see page 36
- My Memories of Dr Karel Kornell. In the year when Auschwitz commemorated 75 years since it’s liberation, Rohan Hemingway (RGS 1977-84) reveals insights into former teacher, Dr Karel Kornell (RGS staff 1969-85) whose family perished under the Nazis – page 42
- Talking About my Generation. We caught up with our Head Girl and Head Boy – and their Dad’s – to see how much has changed at RGS since the 1980s – page 44
- Obituaries. We pay tribute to RGS legend, Robin Bligh, who died in June – page 78
Could you feature in The Reigatian 2021?
Work has already started on the 2021 edition! If you publish a book, win a prize, embark on an exciting adventure, get married, have a baby or anything else exciting this year, we’d love to share your news. Simply email the details to email@example.com.