- This event has passed.
RGS Professionals: Inspiring Minds to Think Big!
March 5 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
We are delighted to be able to host our next RGS Professionals event closer to home, in the new award-winning Harrison Centre at the heart of RGS.
Promoting equality of opportunity for all through diversity provides the chance for an individual to achieve their potential free from prejudice and discrimination. This philosophy should be a central driver within the modern workplace. Our panel will provide insights from their own experience and highlight the importance of learning from both success and failure, and aim to inspire you to achieve your goals and/or embrace your next challenge.
The distinguished speakers from our Reigatian community are:
- – Emma Woods: CEO of wagamama
- – Paul Morris: Former Head of the Western Europe Region at Willis Towers Watson
- – Camilla Ayling: Equity Analyst at Legal and General Investment Management
- – Lesley-Ann Morgan: Head of Multi-Asset Strategy at Schroders
- – Joosje Hamilton: Consultant Lawyer at Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
This event provides the opportunity to:
- – Learn more about this important topic and gain insight;
- – Help inspire the next generation of Reigatians and share your knowledge and experience;
- – Socialise and network with other members of the RGS professional community;
- – Gain tips on how you can implement change within your organisation/business;
- – Take the opportunity to experience our new Harrison Centre
Event opens at 6:30pm for canapés and refreshments. Panel discussion starts at 7:15pm. Event closes at 9pm.
Please note that space for this event is limited. To reserve a ticket, email email@example.com.