Run Reigate – Sponsorship page
On Saturday 17 September a team of dedicated runners will be representing the RGS Foundation in this years spectacular Run Reigate event. Runners will either be competing in a 10k or Half Marathon event in the rolling hills of Surrey.
All of our team members will be raising money for our Changing Lives Bursary Campaign. The campaign was launched in 2014 to address the issue of social mobility in the local area, providing outstanding educational opportunities to children whose academic potential is far greater than their financial means.
We are delighted to announce that we will have 38 children (from September this year) attending RGS as a result of this campaign – but we still have more work to do.
For every child that enters through the doors of RGS on a Changing Lives bursary, another is turned away – currently we just do not have the sufficient funds in place to offer every child the gift of an outstanding education.
Every sponsorship amount, large or small really will make a huge difference.
This year we have set ourselves the target of raising £3000 so please generously support all those that will be pouring every last ounce of effort into their running shoes on the day for a great cause!
GOOD LUCK MESSAGES
- 06.09.17 “Go for it Emma Wootton, take our love with you xx” – Rosemary & James Brazier
- 06.09.17 “Go for it Emma Wootton! Great cause” – Pam & Don
- 10.09.17 “Run hard or go home, Ness! And don’t forget to enjoy yourself xx” – Hannah & Joff Daintry
- 10.09.17 “Give it your best shot Seany” – Ma and Pa
- 10.09.17 “Have a wonderful run Chris – I know you will enjoy it. Mum and I will be rooting for you!” – Edward Marston
- 15.09.17 “Good luck Tom!” – William Beresford
- 15.09.17 “Go for it kid!” – Jean Beresford
- 15.09.17 “Enjoy the run Chris/Daddy! Love Karen and Alice xx” – Karen Pimperton
- 16.09.17 “Good luck Chris!” – Tim & Sue Pimperton
- 16.09.17 “Go sis! Well done and lots of love from Simon, Harriet, Lola and Herbie xxxx” – Simon Judd
- 17.09.17 “Good luck to all of you and especially our lovely Vanessa!” – Georgia Warner
- 17.09.17 “Well done son” – David Hylton
- 17.09.17 “Well done old boy” – Paul Mayhew
- 18.09.17 “Great running George” – George Roux
- 18.09.17 “Well done Vanessa! Dame Kelly top tips? – please pass them on next time we run together! Love Kate x” – Kate Hume
- 18.09.17 “Good luck Vanessa and Emma! We fully support such a worthwhile cause” – The Hamilton Family
- 19.09.17 “Well done Emma! That last hill is grim….!! Love from the Bates Family x”
- 19.09.17 “Well done darling! Great cause and a great effort! Julie x” – Julie Davey